Monday, May 12, 2014

Competition Dance South Charlotte

competition dance south charlotte
Dancers Unite offers a top quality competition dance program in South Charlotte.

In the past five years, Dancers Unite has taken the competition world by storm, winning numerous:
  • First overalls
  • Grand championships
  • National championships
  • Invitations to dance worldwide (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, London New Year’s Parade, Sugar Bowl Halftime Show, etc.)
  • Solo title winners & finalists
We have achieved all of this in a positive, nurturing, family friendly environment.

Dancers Unite was created by my sister, my mother and myself, and we have always made it our mission to provide the kind of studio my sister and I would have wanted as dancers and my mother would have wanted as a mother.

For more information, please see our Competition Dance Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment