Dance classes are a great way to have fun, learn something new and stay fit all at the same time!
We believe we are the best in Charlotte for adults classes for the following reasons:
- Great Location – We are located in the SouthEnd/Dilworth area, just south of Uptown Charlotte. We are also within walking distance of the LYNX Light Rail, so we are easily accessible to many adults in Charlotte!
- Dance Courses, Not Drop In – Instead of offering drop in classes, we offer five or six week long courses. This way, instead of having to start over every week, you can really start to learn a dance form over time.
- No Membership Requirements or Registration Fees – When you sign up for a dance course, there are no hidden fees or long term commitment!
- Injury Prevention Floors – Sometimes, dance classes are offered to adults in places other than dance studios and when that happens, the classes are often held on non-injury prevention floors. This leaves you more open to being injured while you dance, but at Dancers Unite, we only dance on top quality floors!
- Great Dance Styles – We offer fun, exciting dance styles taught by high quality instructors so that you can really learn a lot about dance while getting fit!