Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cheerleading Dance Class Charlotte NC

I am so glad the Panthers are back playing football!  Football season reminds me of when I participated in my middle school and high school’s cheerleading squad and dance team.

My dance studio offers a great class for those kids who might be future cheerleaders or dance team members.  If you are looking for a class that combines cheerleading and dance in Charlotte, then look no further than Dancers Unite’s Cheerdance/Hip Hop Class! 

Students in this class will work on precise and sharp movements seen in cheerleading routines as well as age appropriate hip hop dance routines.  Students will also work on kicks, jumps, splits and more!  For more information on class times, please see our Dance & Cheerleading Classes Schedule.
cheerleading dance class charlotte north carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment