Sunday, May 8, 2011

Charlotte North Carolina Dance Lessons for Moms & Daughters

Happy Mother’s Day!  Mother’s Day is an important holiday to me, as my mother has always been a huge part of my life.  She was the one who took me to and from countless dance classes and dance competitions.  She sacrificed her time so that I could get a great dance education.  I feel so blessed for that, and also feel blessed that I am now in business with her, as we both own Dancers Unite along with my little sister. 

charlotte north carolina dance classes
For all of you mothers out there, remember, there are a few options at our dance studio for Mother/Daughter dance classes.  There is the Bellydance Level One Class on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:30 that you can take if your daughter is at least 8 year old.  There is also the Zumba Class on Saturday mornings from 10:00-11:00 AM.  For more information, please see our Zumba and Bellydance Classes In Charlotte Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment